Community post

Discussion

8DPO

Hello all,
I am looking for some buddy's that are TTC for we can go though the wait together ;) add me or message
Throwing baby dust to everyone;)

95 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 95 Replies | Last Page

Hi I'm 8dpo on my first cycle since having nexplanon removed. It was removed 29th September and I ovulated very quickly on 7th October. We're trying for baby number 2 but would be my 4th pregnancy after a mc in 2010 and a Mmc in 2011. Had my son 2013. Hope we get our bfp this month. Do you have any symptoms yet? xxx

9 years ago

I hope u get a bfp too fingers crossed....I use to workout everyday and now I feel like I don't have the energy to do anything and have become very moody but I been trying for the last 3 months so I don't no if its just my mind I usually get pregnant the first month of trying

9 years ago • Post starter

BUDDY HERE!!! Throwing baby dust! catching baby dust!

9 years ago

Aww thanks are you TTC too if so how long?

I know it's too early but tested again today BFN I just have a feeling this isn't going to be my month. I hope it is different for you ladies though :) ???xxx

9 years ago

Same here I tested and negative as well I don't think its my month either I been cramping like AF is coming and eveytime I cramp I lose all hope I think since I want positive so bad it ain't going to happen

I wouldn't let cramping dampen your hopes. Before I found out I was pregnant with my son I had cramps but worse than when I get af. I got my positive about 5 days later I was sure af was coming. Good luck and baby dust xxx

9 years ago

well keep me updated and I will do the same:-)

Will do love xxx

9 years ago

Hi i hope u dont mind me jumping in. Im 8dpo today too. TTC #1 ive had so many symptoms until today where ive had nothing only a kind of calm feeling. Lol tested (i know way too early!!) And bfn but im still positive for this month :-)

Sending baby dust xx

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo