Community post

Discussion

how i got pregnant

Appreciation to Prophet saibaba for the great help for making me pregnant today after 4years of barrenness and all the insult from my husbands family for not able to conceive and have a child for my lovely husband,i thought all hope was lost until i saw how a woman testify from Canada how Prophet saibaba help her get pregnant naturally with the contact email and i contact him for the same help.after Prophet saibaba help i got pregnant 31days later as he said that i will conceive after 31days exactly 31days i got pregnant and am here to testify and give him the glory for the great help and assistant he has rendered to my life,contact him via email templesaibaba@yahoo.com

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi Juliana !!! How exactly did he help you via email?
I'd like to know more about your experience please. Ive been TTC #1 for 2 years now and i never used birth control pills.. Id like to try my chances with anything now lol !

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo