Community post

Discussion

Hopeful on IUI

Hi Everyone,

This is my first time posting on a forum like this although I have been viewing so many forums about this topic and reading for hours. Let me tell you about my story...

I have been trying to conceive since this Jan..and so far each month there was nothing but disappointments. So about two months back me n my husband went to a fertility clinic hoping to get tested to see whether we had any trouble conceiving naturally.There we found out that my huubbys sperm count was smwht low and he has been prescribed CoQ and Vit E. We were asked to try 3 months n come for an IUI if no success. At that day US scan showed one folicle growing in my left ovary.

Then we tried for 2 months but havent had any luuck..so we beeing impatient decided to do an IUI and went to the fertility clinic again on last thursday. Unfortunately for that cycle there were no matuure folicles in both my ovariies :(. So the doctor asked me to wait till my period n call when i get it. She asked me to take clomid on the 2nd day of my period and continue til day. So now Im waiting for my period as I knw theres no chance of me concieving this cycle :(..my period is suupposed to come on the 25th..

Sorry guys that my story is too long..I just wanted to release my stress through writting..Is there any things that I should follow before IUI?

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Good luck with everything!! I had my first iui today and I can not wait to find out the results of it!! Hubby and I have been trying to two years with no success.i have mild PCOS. This cycle we did clomid cycle day 3-7, Follistim, and an trigger. I had two follicles. This is going to be a long TWW.

Good luck!!!!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo