Community post

Discussion

Late, but negative test

So, as of today I am 13 days late for my period. I am usually very regular and I start the same day each month. I went to the doctor 3 days ago and my hcg levels were less than one. Is there any chance that I still may be pregnant? Or has this ever
Happened to anyone else?

5 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

thats very interesting, can't say i've ever experienced anything like that. i'm usually regular too, the most late AF came was 4 days.

any updates?

7 years ago

Well, I am currently 21 days late. My doctor has done several blood serums which have all come back negative. I have an appointment with an obgyn tomorrow to check on everything and make sure it isn't something serious.

7 years ago • Post starter

good luck!

7 years ago

Hey girl how was the appt? How are you doing?

7 years ago

For years i was always had 32/35 days in a cycle then one day outta nowhere i had a 60day cycle.. its happened 2 or 3 times the past 6 yrs. Idk why it happens but it drives me insane. I just recently began taking fertilaid & i think its making me have shorter cycles so im happy about that.
I hope nothing serious is wrong & no bad news from the dr.. just try relax & be stress free maybe af will come soon so u can begin ur next cycle already.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo