Community post

Discussion

Serious mood swing!! Help!!

Hi everyone or rather anyone!. I have been trying for a baby for what seems like a life time!! I currently have 3 girls and love them all to bits! My dh and I wanted to try for another and after a loon gig ass time we were gifted with our mirricals
So yes as we are absolutely over the moon but also had to deal with a few things along the way like I fell and broke my ankle, was in a bad car accident, my sister lost her baby and the biggest blow is I just found out my grandfather has cancer.!. So yes while I'm trying to enjoy being pregnant I. Also feeling totaly and utter shit! Not gonna lie!

So when I had my first ultrasound I was really excited then came a major shock!!! Were having twins!! Omg!., shock but happy :). So I was fab for a few weeks then I had to become my grandfathers taxi to his doctors appointments which of course I don't mind!! I love him to bits. But the emotional state I get into seems like I can't get out of. I then take things a little easier as I'm 22 weeks and suffer from bad hips ( has a fancy medical term ??? Can't pronounce it ) and I'm trying my best to get through this roller coaster of hormones as well as try not to be a physco bitch!

Then I had my 20 week scan and found out I'm having twin boys non identical! I was overjoyed!! But not long after I finally notice just how bad my moods are! I get so angry at the littlest things and go crazy! I really don't mean to and find myself thinking where did that come from?? And the next thing I feel so guilty I can't stop crying over nothing and everything?? Is it just me?? I was never bad with my girls. But boy I get on my own nerves now and still have a long way to go??

Is there anyone who has been where I am that can help? My poor dh is at his wits end! As much as I love him and thing he deserves a medal for putting up with me I would like to know if there are any tips on how to control the roller coaster or even get off!!??

Thanks for reading xxxxxxx

0 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo