Community post

Discussion

been ttc for 11 years

I don't know I still have faith and hope trying to keep busy I have bible study that's the only way for me good luck baby dust

4 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

A little faith is all you need. I pray that God answers your prayer this cycle. Baby dust!!!

9 years ago

I have been TTC for 14 years so I know where you are coming from. It's so hard to keep the faith though, when you are let down every month. I try my best to keep believing that it will someday happen, but as month after month goes by I start to wonder. I'm just having a bad day today though so don't let me get you down. Faith as small as a mustard seed is about all that I can muster right now.

9 years ago

I was ttc on and off for 13 years. I say on and off, because the stress of ttc for 4 years (including being on clomid) was a very big contributing factor to my first marriage falling apart.

I have now been with my husband for 6 years and quite honestly, it was getting really hard to be optimistic. We got married this past July and after the wedding decided to really try some natural "cures"; Gluten-free, eating high alkalizing foods and using coconut oil as a lubricant.

I got my BFP 9.5 weeks after the wedding and am currently 6.5 weeks pregnant. I'm still in shock.

Believe in miracles ladies! Wishing you all the best!

P.S. I will be 42 years old in 3 weeks.... Believe, Believe, Believe!

9 years ago

Thank you for responding ladies I only found this by cleaning out my emails I am currently two days past ovulation using clomid 6-10 preeseed and progesterone and all along Jesus im perceceptionally impaired so it sometimes hard for me to understand some things it has been a long road for us as I stated im my post but my mother has been working for a company for 37 years she is a little upset but she is going to have to assist us with her grandbaby I pray that's why he had us wait sometimes we don't understand and we never will til he takes us home love you girls and the best of luck to you all in your pregnancy or in raising your family's BABYDUST

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo