Community post

Discussion

Ovulation Line Question

Hello lovely ladies,

My name is Kaylee and this is my first month of TTC. I purchased Easy@home ovulation tests and have been using them for about a week and a half... I got faint lines right away (don't worry I no that means no, I'm not silly lol) But they have been getting darker and darker each day, but just not dark enough to be positive. I also got a Clearblue Advanced Digital and got a blinky smiley face my second day. But since then I have gotten nothing but blinking smiley faces (now I'm out of CB tests).

My main question is are these Easy @ Home Ovulation tests EVER gonna get darker??

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I Tried the clearblue tests the ones that show your 2 most fertile days. I am sure your test is for four days. The digital are the best as you don;t have to read the lines. Do not try to read the lines on the digital tests. Sounds like your woking down there so get to the BD.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo