Community post

Discussion

March 2017

View Full Post

Well CD1 again for me. I was hoping to stay in the February group but a late ovulation pushed me just out.
Last month was emotional as I had a lot of different symptoms than previous months. Also had some excitement at the end the to a longer cycle than I'm used to. I'm really hopeful for this cycle as it will be my 4th month trying and I will be doing natural insemination with my donor to hopefully increase my chances.
Anyone have any other tricks to try? Maybe epo or red raspberry leaf tea? Anyone used those? I used preseed last cycle and will be using it again this time.
Last month my insemination timing got messed up as I injured my back on expection ovulation day and ended up ovulating 2 days late. Hoping for no complications this month.

212 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 212 Replies | Last Page

14dpo and temp went up to 98.2 this morning. Really confused about the positive test yestersay because digital frer says no. Guess I'll just wait for af or a clear positive, whichever decides to show up

7 years ago • Post starter

Fruit your still in til AF shows so don't give up hope just yet.
Cd 2 here and it's just aweful already this morning and no coffee. I snacked ALOT yesterday with salty foods and I'm so very bloated. I was doing so well about diet and exercise and fell off the wagon. I have gained back everything I lost. So I'm not only depressed I'm pissed off at myself. So jumping back on that wagon again. It's not that I'm worried about being a little over weight but I do want my body to be in better health for my future bean. So no more junk.

7 years ago

FF shows that I ovulated on cd 15. This site shows that I ovulated on cd 18. I had a huge temp spike today. I hope this is a good sign.
I'm a bit confused to say the least. But also a little excited. I just hope I got bd enough on the correct days.. And I'm soooo not sure which day I actually ovulated.. lol

I believe it was cd 16 when I was having what I considered to be ovulation pain. And yesterday (cd21) I was having some cramping on and off for a few hours.

User Image

7 years ago

Chicks - I am the same boat as you. I lost almost 40 pounds for my wedding last May and I've gained every single pound back :-( Really have been beating myself up about it lately, but need to take that and turn it into some positive energy to plan and get back on track.

AF is ending today so I really need to step it up!

User Image

7 years ago

@awebste,

Hi there. I'm at 7dpo. No major symptoms. I POAS'd this morning because I'm ME. BFN, but maybe a faint shadow. I'll POAS every morning till AF comes next week. I had a small temp dip this morning I'm hoping is implantation dip.

I'm trying not to get my hopes us as most experiences with Clomid I've read is that the 2nd cycle is more successful. It takes a cycle to get your body receptive to the ovulation surge.

Sounds like a bunch of us will be testing in the next week - can't wait to see if we have any BFPs in the group? to Fruit. You're not out yet.

7 years ago

Temp dropped to 97.3. Now to wait for af later today

Fruit did you test this morning? Sorry about the temp dip
CD 3 AF started out super heavy yesterday passing large amts at a time. By the end of the day it had lightened up and today is very light. I've always gone 5 days. I'm not sure what's up with these 4 days periods.

7 years ago

Noni didn't test but my period just showed up in full force about 40min ago. Like you I get to stay in March though with an edd of March 31 if it works this cycle. Only 3 days after my son's birthday so that would be awesome.
Cramps like crazy though and no appetite. Got a lot of work to do today and need to sneak a run in somewhere though that usually helps with the cramps. Time for lunch and then off to work

Hi everyone! Cd16 today and last night started getting ewcm and my opks are starting to get darker. Assuming ovulation will be in the next day or two. Fingers crossed and lots of baby dust!

7 years ago

I have kept with this thread and the other March thread as well . I remember most of you amazing women from previous threads . I have a question .... I have been getting positive OPKs but haven't had eWCM for the last three months ????? I'm really confused . I don't temp and think maybe I should . I didn't have a problem with previous pregnancies getting pregnant with just OPKs but I know I'm getting older .

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo