Community post

Discussion

March 2017

View Full Post

Well CD1 again for me. I was hoping to stay in the February group but a late ovulation pushed me just out.
Last month was emotional as I had a lot of different symptoms than previous months. Also had some excitement at the end the to a longer cycle than I'm used to. I'm really hopeful for this cycle as it will be my 4th month trying and I will be doing natural insemination with my donor to hopefully increase my chances.
Anyone have any other tricks to try? Maybe epo or red raspberry leaf tea? Anyone used those? I used preseed last cycle and will be using it again this time.
Last month my insemination timing got messed up as I injured my back on expection ovulation day and ended up ovulating 2 days late. Hoping for no complications this month.

212 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 212 Replies | Last Page

Congratulations chicks!! Now you know why were you were emotional! Of course you had every right to be, but still!

7 years ago

10dpo temp drop to 97.79. My base line is 97.5. HPT this morning neg. I looked at the one from yesterday and still see a very faint line. Could be evap. Could be bad test. 3 to a box I will test again tomorrow. Had a restless night. I'm feeling like very mild not really cramping but aching around my uterus. DH saw that I tested, I told him it was neg. he said if not then he was going to go ahead and get tested and not wait on my obgyn to set it up. Thought that was the nicest thing he could say, and he is being very affectionate this is why I hate that I break down and test early. Get my hopes up. I think I may be addicted to peeing on sticks!

7 years ago

Had spotting when I used restroom. I'm holding out hope for implantion dip and spotting, I pray temp bounces back and a pos hpt in a few days.

7 years ago

for a spike in the morning chicks.

7 years ago • Post starter

Hello, I found everyone.
Has anyone ever had a slow temp rise to confirm ovulation?
I'm pretty sure I ovulated yesterday but my temp didnt rise as high as I expected.

15 dpo i had ewcm a positive opk (dollar tree test)
16 dpo opk the test line was way darker than the control
17 dpo opk test is almost positive but calling it a negative

I am almost positve i ovulated on cd16 I even had a little bit of o pain.. (at least what i believe to have been o pain)

User Image

7 years ago

Hey tryin. Welcome to the March due date thread. I've never had a slow rise but I've only Venn temping for 4 months. Might see a rise tomorrow which could mean you ovulated early on day 17

7 years ago • Post starter

hi! 5dpo and hoping for a march babe. :)

7 years ago

Bummer still not temp rise.. :( :'(
So darned confusing.

User Image

7 years ago

Trying...I have the exact problem! Same opks too. I had a small rise yesterday which I thought would've indicated ovulation but today it went back down. I'm going to have to start using the opks again today to see if my body tries again. I'm on the clomid too. Damn it. I was so optimistic about this month too.

7 years ago

11dpo. Temp rise 98.06. hpt neg. didn't sleep well my anxiety was high about my temp and testing. Lots of hot flashes last night. That's a sign of AF for me. She will show her ugly face in 3 days.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo