Community post

Discussion

March 2017

View Full Post

Well CD1 again for me. I was hoping to stay in the February group but a late ovulation pushed me just out.
Last month was emotional as I had a lot of different symptoms than previous months. Also had some excitement at the end the to a longer cycle than I'm used to. I'm really hopeful for this cycle as it will be my 4th month trying and I will be doing natural insemination with my donor to hopefully increase my chances.
Anyone have any other tricks to try? Maybe epo or red raspberry leaf tea? Anyone used those? I used preseed last cycle and will be using it again this time.
Last month my insemination timing got messed up as I injured my back on expection ovulation day and ended up ovulating 2 days late. Hoping for no complications this month.

212 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 212 Replies | Last Page

6dpo here. Having some pinching sensations low in my abdomen last night and this morning. Still have sticky mucous. Haven't check my cervix since ov so I might do that today just to see. Temp haning around 97.7-98 since ov which is normal. I usually have triphasic so should see that in the next 3 days

7 years ago • Post starter

Fruit that all sounds positive. I see a lot of ladies talking about an increase in cm and I'm over here like, not me I've been rather dry. Not a lot of symptoms going on. We didn't get a lot of sleep the night before and so I felt very cranky, tired and nauseated. Feeling tired this morning and achy like I slept wrong. Also been feeling a little off balance, light headed. It is super hot here and I need to increase my h2o . Heat index will be 100+

7 years ago

Hi, I just had IVF, 5 day embryo transfer (frozen) two days ago, so I guess that's like 7dpo....?! Planning on testing Sunday morning. No symptoms, know it's too early but have a bad feeling. Good luck everyone!

7 years ago

No idea how embryo transfers and implantation work but you are ahead of us by knowing conception occured mini.
Fx for you chicks

Well 7dpo and another small temp spike for me along with pms type cramping this morning. Haven't gotten up to check cervix yet but hoping for some spotting today or tomorrow to indicate implantation.
Eta my cervix is lower than yesterday and feels just slightly softer but still rather firm and closed

8dpo here and also feeling mild cramping. Temp 98.06. fruits

7 years ago

Feeling sooooooooooo emotional. Was on FB and saw a post for a girl that was talking about the little baby Lane that was killed at Disney, she then referred to the black boy and the zoo incident and made it racial. She wouldn't even call him by his real name. She thought she was being amusing. In both cases they were just babies. Both just little boys!!!!! Why be so cruel, why be so hateful. Here we are all of us wanting a baby so bad and this girl out there mocking a babies death. No respect at all. It's why hate stays alive. God bless all the little children. Can't stop crying.

7 years ago

9dpo temp spike. 98.42. Woke up feeling a little nausea but only mild. So ok, I couldn't stand it and took a test. First response 6 day sooner.

7 years ago

Yay!!!!!! I'm so happy for you chicks. Now to hold off for myself because it's still to early to test.
My temp is still up and i'll check my cervix and mucous later. I'm really really hoping this is my month as well since we have been lined up all the way along. I know you have been trying longer than me though

Thanks girl. I'm going to continue to test and watch it grow darker I hope. I may go ahead and tell DH on Father's Day. Then everyone else later on.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo