Community post

Discussion

March 2017

View Full Post

Well CD1 again for me. I was hoping to stay in the February group but a late ovulation pushed me just out.
Last month was emotional as I had a lot of different symptoms than previous months. Also had some excitement at the end the to a longer cycle than I'm used to. I'm really hopeful for this cycle as it will be my 4th month trying and I will be doing natural insemination with my donor to hopefully increase my chances.
Anyone have any other tricks to try? Maybe epo or red raspberry leaf tea? Anyone used those? I used preseed last cycle and will be using it again this time.
Last month my insemination timing got messed up as I injured my back on expection ovulation day and ended up ovulating 2 days late. Hoping for no complications this month.

212 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 212 Replies | Last Page

That's great Fruitloops....maybe a little girl on the way!!!

7 years ago

Temp today 98.03 however that is about 40 mins early from my normal wake time. 3dpo feeling like a slight ovary pain still.

7 years ago

Oh that would be amazing chicks.
Temp stayed up today so just one more day to confirm. Feeling ok. Went out last night to a bonfire and stayed up way too late. So tired today. Will be going to bed early to try and catch up.
Had a great day at the beach yesterday with my son. Will probably go back today since it's nice out.
No real symptoms. Had some pinching and twinges the couple days leading up to ov so not sure if that was just my body trying to ov. Nothing since then. Not gonna stress over symptoms this tww and hopefully it will go faster. Last month I thought I had all the symptoms and bfn so I'm just gonna do my best to ignore what anything could mean. I'll still keep track and input data but I won't worry about it because I think most of my 'symptoms' are merely progesterone related which is high during the wait either way

7 years ago • Post starter

4dpo temp 98.05

7 years ago

My temp stayed up as well so it confirms o on Thursday. for a sticky month for both of us. Gonna do my best to hold out until next Monday or Tuesday to test.

5dpo temp 98.07 trying not to get excited or think about it. Have 2 test left from last month. I'm going to test in 5 days because I know I won't wait and I'll do one everyday until AF due.

7 years ago

My temp is still up as well. I have a bunch of wondfo so I will test 3 days after spotting of I have it. Otherwise I'll wait til 10dpo

6dpo temp drop. 97.89 had some strong cramps last night.

7 years ago

Oh that sounds promising.
And not much to report other than thick, creamy mucous which tends to hang out during my lp. Hope I get implantation symptoms in the next few days.

7dpo temp back up to 98

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo