Community post

Discussion

March 2017

View Full Post

Well CD1 again for me. I was hoping to stay in the February group but a late ovulation pushed me just out.
Last month was emotional as I had a lot of different symptoms than previous months. Also had some excitement at the end the to a longer cycle than I'm used to. I'm really hopeful for this cycle as it will be my 4th month trying and I will be doing natural insemination with my donor to hopefully increase my chances.
Anyone have any other tricks to try? Maybe epo or red raspberry leaf tea? Anyone used those? I used preseed last cycle and will be using it again this time.
Last month my insemination timing got messed up as I injured my back on expection ovulation day and ended up ovulating 2 days late. Hoping for no complications this month.

212 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 212 Replies | Last Page

I have a question fforyou ladies. Sorry I'm on here late, been on the other thread. But any ways, my period is due either the 27, or the 29. My periods are 28-30days. We'll today I got some very light pink discharge when I wiped (tmi) it didn't show in my white underwear, just when I went potty. It only lasted a little bit and was mixed with lotion like cm (tmi) is this implantation bleeding. My boobs also really hurt, and I have cramps like af. I guess I will see if tomorrow it turns red or turns into af. My boobs also each teally bad . Ugh i just wany a positive test lol. Well baby dust to you all anf i have my gingers crossed!!!

8/24/2014 Noah TTC #2

7 years ago

DD deleted my app I've been using for over an year to track my periods, symptoms, temps, weights, ovulation, moods, doctors app, and bd.....it's all gone......I'm devastated over a year of information I can't get it back. I didn't have it setup on backup. She is busted down to the kindle now...ugh!!!!

7 years ago

Is it an app that you had to sign in to? Sometimes or If you reinstall it will all still be there when you sign in.
Tia the spotting could be implantation or just the early start to af. Keep us updated either way

7 years ago • Post starter

No I lost everything. I had everything in detail down. My fault I didn't have it setup on a backup. I do now.

7 years ago

Finally got a positive opk last night (it was negative yesterday afternoon). We tried to BD last night but couldn't so hopefully tonight we can. Assuming ii ovulate today it gives me an EDD of March 20th.

7 years ago

Cd 6 and did my first Opk. It's neg of course but I've had 2mths of short periods and so I may not be ovulating right. I went by bbt and had small amt of ovary pain last cycle but now not sure if I was right. I will test everyday until I get my pos so between Opk and bbt I hope I nail my timing.

7 years ago

Happy BDing Supermom..
Hope my pos Opk comes soon, no bd since last O!! 14 mth DD sleeping in our bed, AF and DH had a terrible stomach virus all last week. So I'm looking forward to a little BDing. brown chicken brown cow

7 years ago

Having lots of ewcm that's very stretchy. Cervix high, med and open. At cd 6?

7 years ago

I feel ya! Most of us have a slight cold and the last couple nights ours have been waking up. Our youngest turned 17months today and is very clingy during the night when he's under the weather.
Fingers crossed for BDing tonight some cycles i gew EWCM 3-4days before i O or some cycles i dont get any until 1-2days before O.

7 years ago

Thanks Supermom. Since I'm 42 and have noticed the change in my period I wasn't sure. This is early for seeing the ewcm for me. I'll be doing OPKs twice a day I think just to be sure. I bought a box full so why not use them.
I hear ya on the cuddle buddy baby. I posted a pic on FB this morning because DD was laying behind me with her face on my shoulder and snoring in my ear. Sweetest baby girl ever!!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo