Community post

Discussion

No AF just REALLY sore breasts BFN

Hi all mommies to be!
So I am currently in my first TTC cycle and I am today on cycle day 38 (on a 33 day average cycle). The biggest symptom has been progressively sore boobs/nipples (very very sensitive most recently). I have felt some on and off nausea/queasiness, on several days since I last ovulated which was around day 19. I have not OPK however on day 19 Monday, after sex I noticed one round spot in my underwear. I figured this was a good sign of ovulation and there was nothing the next I noticed, however on Wednesday I did see faint spotting blood that was it. My boyfriend and I have been BD pretty much everyday since last cycle. My last period was on April 20th. We are not married however we are high-school sweethearts and both of our parents did not stay together. Mostly everyday, I get one or two sorts of symptoms, they seem like AF might be coming but I really don't feel that way and I am very in tune with my cycles and tracking them. I have not been on BC for the past two and half years. So symptoms come and go randomly which include cramping, continuous back pain, sore sore sore nipples and breasts especially at below the nipples, nausea kicks in and out sometimes, bloating/gas and frequent and urgent urination. I am not sure if the spotting I had seen could have been a mini period, however I did get two BFN yesterday and one test was in the early afternoon and the other late evening. The late evening one seemed to have the extra line for BFP but still looked negative and I had not had much of any nausea this day either. I really want to know if this is a viable pregnancy and why I am feeling these ways with NO AF! I did use ClearBlue+ and I want to way a few days for either AF to arrive super late OR take another test. I am not sure if my body is adjusting to TTC because I am new to all this. I would like to schedule an OBGYN appointment, but I wanted to reach out and see anyone else's experiences/opinions/advice.... My breasts are so sore and this is unusual to have them feel this sore before a period especially a late period. Could it be possible that I may get a very LATE BPN? We are hoping for a boy and I read that may be a cause of the HCG levels being so low. Anyways, Good luck to all of you! I am happy no matter negative or positive results...

1 Reply • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hiya how's it going. Any luck

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo