Community post

Discussion

Multiple + OPK Tests

Hello,

Just wondering if anyone else has had multiple positive OPK's in a row...and whats it means?

I'm currently in my 11th month of TTC (in that time I have had an ectopic and a miscarriage) and I'm currently on my 6th day in a row of positive OPK's...I am testing in the morning and in the evening and still they are all positive. I know I am doing and reading the tests correctly.

Thanks

LeonieJane

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hello Leoniejane,

This is a first for me too I have been doing the OPK's since day 20 in where 20-22 were low fertility. Now day 23-29 have all been high fertility and still waiting on peak to hit. I know this month has 5 weeks and which make a long month so I am playing the waiting game too. Also, for me I am coming off a long cycle of not having a period for about 60 days. You are not alone wishing for the best.

9 years ago

So an update on this post... Turns out I was pregnant and I now have a beautiful 8 month old little girl :)

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo