Community post

Discussion

Hmmm... Am I crazy?!

Ok so yes this ttw is driving me crazy but I have actually noticed something that could be a major clue that I will get my bfp!

I take a multi vitamin and usually when I next go for a wee my urine is bright yellow.. The last few days when I've taken the vitamin my urine has been normal colour for the next 2 or 3 toilet stops then boom 4 hours later it's bright yellow! So it got me thinking. Progesterone slows down your digestive system so it extracts as much nutrients as possible right. So this surely has to be why my urine is not bright yellow for ages when it normally is the very next time I wee after taking it?!

I've also had cramping on and off for 2 days, sore boobs pretty much since ovulation which seemed to have got sorer being my main symptoms and also 3 of 7 tests have shown up a very very faint positive and the others negative.

Thought this vitamin thing was very interesting as its never happened before :)

0 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo