Community post

Discussion

Round 2 clomid

Okay i'm venting, i think i'm anxious about getting another BFN this time!

Finally going to start round 2 of clomid tonight! DH and i took a looong break, im talk 4 months! DH had surgery so no BD for 6 weeks then we decided to sell our house so just been super busy with that havnt even thought of Clomid, OPK or temps for months. I thought during all that NOT trying we would end up with a BFP but NOPE! Outta luck sista! :(

So i am going to start clomid again, i am dreading the headache. I think i can feel it starting now just thinking about it! I sure hope this time it works, or i just think we are destined to only have our girls! Which is totally fine but man we sure do want a boy! 3years of trying sure is exhausting. Can be very discouraging too!

Wish me luck ladies!

Anyone have any luck with Vitex? A friend recommended it to me along with the clomid says it helped her a ton!? Any side effects?

Anyone waiting to ovulate or just starting a clomid round? You can vent here with me :)

Good luck ladies!!!

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Did it work?? I just stumbled across this and was wondering how it worked for you!?!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo