Community post

Discussion

TTC 6 months, first month BBT tracking. Any ideas?

HI all!
I am 32, TTC #1. DH is 43. We have been TTC for over 6 cycles now, with this month being the first where I have been tracking my BBT.
My background:
I have had irregular cycles most of my life. It was not unusual to have missed periods growing up.... but I was told that it wasn't anything to worry about it "just might mean you aren't ovulating, and trying to get pregnant might be more difficult for you" (From an OBGYN at 20 yrs old).
Last year in fact, I only had my period 3 times. My stress levels were running pretty high at the time- I was just finishing up nursing school. Since I have graduated, my periods have come back to a little more regular - well at least for me.
TO ADD TO THE MIX... I am a mouth breather when I sleep! I take my temp at the same time every morning, before getting out of bed. While I usually do not sleep uninterrupted throughout the night, I will wake up and return to sleep fairly quickly 2-3 times nightly. This being said, my temps are fairly erratic.

Would anyone like to look at my chart and help me decide when I may have ovulated (if at all?). I had a few days of OPK+s (dollar store brand). A couple of days full ferning. Some temp rises.

Random EWCM yesterday? creamy today.

I think I may be driving myself CRAZY with all of this!
Any thoughts would be appreciated. FF chart link in sig.

Thanks ladies! Baby dust all around!!

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Looks to me like you ovulated on CD 18 or CD 19
It can also be common to have several patches of EWCM throughout your cycle.

If you tend to sleep with your mouth open, vaginal temping might be more accurate for you. And it is actually more accurate anyhow than oral temping. If you had an inconsistent sleep you should actually discard that temp. I would only temp if I know I had a solid uninterrupted sleep

GL!!!

9 years ago

Thank you for taking the time to look and weigh in on it!!! Will definitely start taking vaginal temps next cycle.

Thanks again!

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo