Community post

Discussion

positive opk??? dollar tree brand. NO EWCM

Can anyone please tell me if this opk means positive, it was the exact same color as the control line. I tested on day 16. I bd on both cd 15 and cd 16. I never ever get ewcm or watery cm. I always have creamy or milky or lotiony like cm but I had alot on cd 16. Please help I'm starting to think I can not get pregnant I've been ttc for 3 months.

3 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I use the dollar store brand ones too. Check out my pics of this month's tests.I find it useful to both take pics of the tests, but also save them to compare to each other.
I originally thought that my first one was positive, but then when I compared it to the ones I took later I noted it was actually negative. I guess the eyes see what the heart wants :)

Good luck to you! Try to keep positive!

9 years ago

We have been trying for 16 months and still no luck so I asked about EWCM and my doctor said it doesn't matter. As long as it isn't pasty, sticky, thick it's still fertile

9 years ago

Thanks ladies

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo