Community post

Discussion

Pre-Seed Question

Hello Ladies,

I am currently on my 6th month TTC# 5. I have been temping since January and most definitely every cycle have been ovulating. This month going forward will start using pre-seed. Wondering how much should I use? How soon should I start using it? I typically O around CD 12 and CD 13 majority of the times. How often have you all BD during the fertile time? I hear so many say everyday or every other day. I am trying to give it my best shot this month coming up. Wishing you all the very best on your journey as well :)

3 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

This was my first months using both OPK and preseed. In a week I will know the result. I used it every time we BD and we did every night, three days before the high peak and two days after. I used 3g, it seamed a lot to use the whole applicator. Good luck! I will update you if I have positive results.

7 years ago

Please keep me posted. Wishing you the best of luck.

7 years ago • Post starter

Wondering how everything is going with you?

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo