Community post

Discussion

Did I ovulate? I'm seriously confused. Need feedback.

I'm 100% confused . Idk when and if I'm ovulating, what a cover line is or what this means. I have PCOS and I lost 33 pounds so this is my 1st cycle I've had on my own without medication. It took 40 days for me to have this one. I feel like I have 1001 questions. Does the dip at the end mean my next cycle is about to start? My doctor advised me not to use an OPK because it gives me false positives and I'm also on metfomin. I've had nothing but cramps, nausea and tingly boobs the past couple days. 2 nights ago I had to pee literally every 2 hours and I had vivid dreams and I can barely remember my dreams but this one I could. I took a PT and it was negative.

TTC 2 years +

4 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I would recommend u order urself some cheapie opk's and use those. Altho u have pcos, it doesn't mean an OPK cant/won't work for u. Many women with pcos are able to better predict ovulation this way. Temping is great as well but the 2 go hand-in-hand. Opk's won't confirm O and temping won't forsee it. Looking at ur chart, u haven't O'd yet. The dip could indicate af but without O'ing this cycle, it most likely isn't pointing u in that direction. I would def get some lovin' in if u can, and hit up amazon or ebay for some opk's.

Good job with the weight-loss, that's not an easy task!

7 years ago

thank you

TTC 2 years +

7 years ago • Post starter

what was the dip in my temp on CD 13 ?

TTC 2 years +

7 years ago • Post starter

It's hard to say, could've been a random estrogen surge, an attempted ovulation, outside factors could've changed that temp. Idk dudette! If u were using opk's u could see if that dip coincided with a positive opk or if ur body just lowers the temp here n there. It is just one temp tho, so don't pay too much attention to it. The pattern is what ur looking at for O confirmation.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo