Community post

Discussion

Tww symptom spotting.. are we crazy?

Hi ladies, I'm 7dpo today, I had a positive OPK on CD10.
My symptoms so far..

4DPO - Had a bit of nausea + tiredness
5DPO - Nausea and went for a wee to find EWCM with a tiny brown dot of blood inside it I've also had a couple of twinges.
Could this be implantation?
6DPO - Nausea, couple small twinges, nothing like yesterday. woke up feeling crampy and heavy down there, took a HPT, I can swear I see a squinter but I think all us ladies suffer from line eyes!
7DPO - A very strange feeling in my throat, it feels like I'm coming down with something, it feels gammy if you know what I mean. Also slightly crampy (barely noticable) and a heavy feeling down there.

I had a chemical nearly 2 months ago so a little nervous but I am really hoping for my BFP this month! TTC 3+ years. Diagnosed with a Prolactinoma, prolactin levels PERFECT as of February, there's nothing stopping u s from getting pregnant now! :)

Join me in the 2ww!
Good Luck Ladies xxx

3+ years TTC. CP - 31st April 2016 Come on baby, we're waiting for you

18 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 18 Replies | Last Page

Hi CmKemp1

I am 8dpo right now. My symptoms have been;

4dpo sleepyness, sore boobs, cramps/twinges hungry

6dpo exhausted, sore boobs, cramps/twinges, pulling sensation. Vivid dreams. Starving. Empty feeling even after eating loads.

7dop eyes sting i am so tired, vivid dreams, sore boobs but not as bad, cramps a little lighter but odd twinges in lower area. Starting to get sore throat. starving, empty feeling

Today 8dpo stinging eyes, so tired!! Odd twinge in boobs, odd twinge in lower back and very light Cramping. Hungry but feel a little nausea.

Af not due until 31st may and i am never this bad leading up to af.

I did try a test yesturday but the test was a dud ( a sign its too early??) Lol

No spotting yet and i have been getting that a couple of days leading up to af the past couple of cycles. Dont know if no spotting at this point is a good thing..?

Feel a little light headed today to and rather bloated.

I hate ttw!! Lol

7 years ago

Plus sore throat has worsened today

7 years ago

I am in the same boat, I am currently 7dpo and keep having "feelings" of maybe this is it! I had some light pink CM yesterday, back to yellowish today. I have a head cold which started at 2dpo, but maybe it is just a cold.

Here's hoping!!!

7 years ago

Hi Dora24!

I'm so glad it's not just me with the sore throat! Thought I was going insane lol. Also you said you had sore eyes? Whilst out in the car the other day my eyes were burning they were that itchy, I put it down to having something in my eyes as it hasn't been as strong as that since, they still sting but only a little like I've just rubbed my makeup off if you know what I mean?

When are you planning on testing again? Do you think you have had implantation? I'm testing again tomorrow because Im a POAS addict ????

I hate the tww too.. it's pure torture!

X

7 years ago • Post starter

Ive not had much in the way of cm.

A little maybe around 5dpo and before but not really anything now.

Is that a bad sign?

7 years ago

Cmkemp1

I dont know about implantion. Ive not noticed any spotting but is it not always the case that you can feel it?

I may test again 2nd June.

How about you?

7 years ago

Hi Angelahire!

Welcome aboard the crazy 2ww ????

You have cold like symptoms? Sort throat? Runny nose? Headache ect?

When are you going to test?

X

Finally home from work, still feel super tired and stuffy. Throat still scratchy and odd twinges in bbs and below..
If I am not pregnant then Mother Nature, this is a low blow lol.

On the way home I felt sick and thought I'm not gonna bother with dinner. Now, I am bloody starvin!!! Lol

I'm going nuts!

7 years ago

Sorry I didn't get back to you last night, I went to see my mum :)

Dora24 - I don't think you have to feel or see anything, only 1 in 3 women apparently do! I am so tired too! but this morning I woke up because the sunlight was shining in my eyes, I never wake up for anything, then as soon as I woke up I was busting for a wee so.. I pulled an internet cheapie test out and thought what the heck! lol... well I waited 9 minutes then looked and I swear I'm not seeing things, its a shadow of a line but its there and I'm 8dpo today so I think ill test again everyday from now haha.

Yesterday I had another one off of EWCM with two dots of blood in.. (same as 5dpo)

Keeping my fingers crossed for all of us ladies :) x

User Image

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo