Community post

Discussion

CD14 waiting and waiting

I'm trying lots of things this cycle, BBT, Clear Blue Digital OPK, occasional use of Preseed, and recently started Robitussin. Armed with all these tools, I'm still getting anxious. I felt like we did everything right the last few months with no results. We have precious few opportunities to BD with a toddler running. It can get kind of stressful. Expecting another 33 day cycle, so there's plenty of waiting ahead for me. What tricks or tips are you using? Anyone else with a slightly long cycle and/or waiting 19+ more days to test?

3 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I am on CD 30 right now, 14-17 DPO and still waiting. Testing negative but no period yet. This is our first time TTC #2 and I'm not used to waiting through these long cycles. I feel your pain. It's agonizing!

9 years ago

Most likely had some anovulatory cycles. I actually got pregnant the cycle I wrote this forum, probably O'd around CD25-28 after starting thyroid replacement. Very long cycle, but worth it. Hope you find whatever timing or supplements your body needs to catch that egg! Good luck!

9 years ago • Post starter

I have a 30-36 day cycle and just started opk this month... got 1st +ve tonight on CD21!! Hopefully youre just running a little late on the O like me which will delay everything else too. Wishing u lots of luck xx

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo