Community post

Discussion

Irregular cycles after cerezette!!

Hi ladies I'm new here and TTC out first. I came off the pill in Jan, had one period since then end of March and since then.....nothing! I'm currently on day 71. Has anybody else experienced this or going through the same thing? It's driving me made, keep hoping I'm pregnant hence no periods but I have a feeling I'm not even ovulating yet ;(

6 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

Hi! I had my last depo injection last August and have had irregular periods since January though my cycles are too short rather than too long.
I was taking Agnus castus (vitex) for a few months which helps and now I'm taking general pre-conception vitamins which includes B-12 which I believe is also good for regulating cycles (I'm happy to be corrected on that one if anyone else knows better, I'm just remembering off the top of my head)
I also am pretty sure I'm not ovulating yet.
I've never commented on here before either but seems you're in a fairly similar situation to me (though I'm TTC #2) so thought I'd say hi :)

7 years ago

Hiya I've never posted on here either so we're in the same boat! Nice to know I'm not the only one out there ! I'll have a look at the things you mentioned you've tried. I'm not taking any supplements at the minute due to complications with other medications but I'm reaching the end of my tether now waiting around for aunt flo.

7 years ago • Post starter

When I got the nexaplon inplant out it took 65 days till I got my pirod after that had long cycles so now I'm on the pg test bender every mnth till my pirod comes up it sucks I know hope the best of luck n u find out soon what's going on w u

7 years ago

Not knowing what your body is doing is so stressful isn't it?
Im on cycle day 5 at the moment but I had spotting for 10 days last cycle, didn't know if it was AF or a sign of pregnancy or what, then it stopped and a few days later AF came properly. Literally have no idea what to expect this cycle and I've been off BC completely for nearly 7 months.
Have to be patient I know, but it would be so much less stressful if it were predictable, which my cycles never were before anyway.

7 years ago

Ironically Aunt Flo has arrived this morning. Hopefully some kind of normal cycles will start to follow! Fingers crossed for all you lovely ladies and that there will be some light at the end of the tunnel for you all!

7 years ago • Post starter

Well that's something! good luck tracking this cycle!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo