Community post

Discussion

11 dpo, bfn

Hey ladies. I was pretty excited and hopeful today to get a bfp even though I tell myself every day I won't do this lol. I am 11 dpo and still am only getting a . Pretty let down :( I bought five dollar tree tests so I could use one each of the five days until expected AF. I have only recieved bfn so far, but I have had abnormal symptoms to my typical AF/pms.

For one, my bbs are always swollen and painful a week sometimes more before AF arrives, AF is due in three days and still I have had no changes to the bbs.
8dpo-10 dpo I had mild cramping and twinges in my lower belly and i've been sleeping at least ten hours, usually more, a day since 5 or 6 dpo. Normal me doesn't sleep more than seven hours, and definitely doesn't fall asleep at 6 pm lol!

Sorry I'm ranting, any way anyone still thinks I'm in the running? LOTS of baby dust to all!! Thanks!

User Image

3 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I could have written this about myself! I always get sore boobs a week before AF too and this month, nothing. All my wondfos have been negative but took a frer this morning. It's also negative. It's so frustrating isn't it?! I assume this means personally I'm out. I hope that's not the case for you!

7 years ago

It's later in the night now, cm has been overproducing for the first time ever hopefully for good reason! Also the bbs are now starting to swell and become swore. All day I've also had lower back pain on the left side. Could be AF but something keeps telling me to hold out hope!

User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

Post your outcome when you know!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo