Community post

Discussion

Positive OPK, light HPT, am I pregnant!?

?Hello beauties--
Let me preface this by saying that I've always had irregular periods and am not actively TTC - I had my period about 3 weeks ago (very normal/heavy flow&5days which is typical for me) Throughout the next week and a half I had unprotected sex with my fiancé frequently (haphazardly assuming I would not be ovulating right after my period) HOWEVER, to my dismay, early this week I experienced light abnormal bleeding for 1.5days that resembled implantation bleeding I experienced with my 2 m/c's. so yesterday I took a dollar store HPT and it showed BFN after 3 minutes so I threw it in the trash. A hour later I went to the restroom and picked it up out of curiosity and there was a clear, wide, PINK line. I was shocked!! So I nervously used an OPK I had laying around and after a while the test line was wayy darker than the control-totally positive! However, today I took a blue line HPT and it only showed a very faint blue line! What do you guys think??

0 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo