Community post

Discussion

6 DPO group - February ? Chat

Discussion for anyone near 6 DPO for anything including symptoms to support!

Please join me in discussing TWW symptoms !

Lets chat and compare

6 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

Hey there! I'm only 4-5dpo right now but this wait is killing me!! AF isn't due for 12 days. Here's my story(the short version). The husband and I are NTNP but I have been tracking my cycles for yrs now. We dtd on May 12th (supposedly my safe days) but then ovulated VERY early 4 days later! On cycle day 10! I don't usually ovulate that early. I'll be super excited if I'm pregnant as we were going to start trying next month. I'm pretty baby crazy right now!!!

What are your symptoms so far?!

7 years ago

I'm 7dpo TWW has begun! I've been TTC since January and this is the first month I have used OPK. I have poly cystic ovaries (not PCOS) which could cause me some problems but at the moment trying not to get too hung up on that ('trying' being the word!!)
I'm trying not to use a HPT until at least 12dpo and instead using my OPK to see if there is a rise in my LH as I've heard this can be an indication of pregnancy?! I've got more of those tests and I don't know why but it feels slightly less gutting if I get a neg OPK than a neg HPT. Does anyone have any info on using OPK's to detect pregnancy...

7 years ago

Hi - hoping the best - positive - Fingers crossed !

Most of my signs have tapered off but this is pretty usual until 8-12 weeks for me ...I will test the day of expected. I still have bloating - major squeeze feeling on the bladder and inside breast soreness like I have done tons of muscle work outs but I have not. Keep me up to date with how your doing :)

7 years ago • Post starter

i do not use those test but - hopefully someone here can help you :)

7 years ago • Post starter

I am 4 dpo (I actually think I ovulated early, so 6dpo). I have had a head cold, and am having some mild cramps.... could all be in my head.

This TWW is so hard!!!!

7 years ago

Hi ladies, I am 6dpo today too! :)
I'm definitely 6DPO as I had a positive OPK on CD10.
4DPO - Had a bit of nausea + tiredness
5DPO - Nausea and went for a wee to find EWCM with a tiny brown dot of blood inside it I've also had a couple of twinges.
Could this be implantation?
6DPO - Nausea, couple small twinges, nothing like yesterday. woke up feeling crampy and heavy down there, took a HPT, I can swear I see a squinter but I think all us ladies suffer from line eyes! lol.

I had a chemical nearly 2 months ago so a little nervous but I am really hoping for my BFP this month! TTC 3+ years. Diagnosed with a Prolactinoma, prolactin levels PERFECT as of February, there's nothing stopping u s from getting pregnant now! :)
Thank you to anyone reading this and for your feedback :)
Good Luck Ladies xxx

3+ years TTC. CP - 31st April 2016 Come on baby, we're waiting for you

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo