Community post

Discussion

i never thought i would have to try to have a baby

I know that compared to so many of you i am so very short Into my "trying" that i dont really have a right to conplain.
So I Will try not to.

This is only my fourth month of trying but never in my life did i Think i would have to try.

All my life i have tried to prevent pregnancy and even then i did fall pregnant. I had a cesarean back then in 2012. And the miracle of my life is now turning 4 in september.

It feels as if everyone in my life is ready now for a second one so i kind of just expected to fall easily pregnant again now once after stopping to prevent it.

It doesnt seem to be the Case...
...and its frustrating...

So optimistic about this month after a CP last month so i hoped for a BFP tomorrow which doesnt seem to be the Case after a BFN earlier today. I felt i had so many promising symptoms including super high and soft cervix for over a week. Was almost sure to receive good news on my 30 birthday tomorrow...

My cycles are also super frustrating and long and irregular.
Does anyone have tips for that or some tips for boozting fertility?

Anyway... Respect for everyone that can keep their spirit up while trying to conceive for a longer time... I cant even imagine.

Baby dust to all you ladies <3

2 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi Kungfupanda,

Have you had test run yet to make sure everything is clear physically. If everything is you might want to ask your doctor about Clomid to help aid in your TTC. I have long irregular periods too and it can be stressful because it you just never know you ovulate crazy and nothing seems right. If you want to join a group of ladies supporting each other on our journey to pregnancy come on over to Looking for Cycle Buddies to Support and Encourage. Good Luck on your journey.

7 years ago

I know the feeling
Me and my now ex had tried for yrs no luck till I got raped then was pregnant and again with my second when I dated another guy took 1 time but now me n the ex try still n nothing we had lost a child in July only time me n him came close n how we handled it is kind of y we broke up but oddly we still raise the kids together n trying again but after the miscarge I got on nexaplon my hole life I had 28 day cycles then coming off that made my cycles all over from 35 to 30 to 32 it is frustrating now idk if it's me or him
My best advice is tho is to check into y u might have long cycles and talk with a obyg for more answers might even be worth for u n ur Boi to get tested see if maby he might have low count or if maby ur stressed? Stress can mess with ur cycles too or any bc u might have taken ??
Best of luck to u

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo