Community post

Discussion

Trying fertilaid! 3YRS NTNP 2YRS TTC

So gals let me start off saying I've been with my now husband since I was 14 years old. Our first year together it was innocent & eventually when I turned 16 we started fooling around. I tried birth controls in the beginning but my body didn't take well with them so we used condoms & pull out method for a while then eventually we were just not caring.. I noticed after a few years NTNP that it was surprising to me I haven't fallen pregnant from not trying to prevent it. So spoke with my husband about actually trying since we just got our new home & vehicles & all our hard work was paying off, thought why not go ahead & try.. Well here I am 2 years later & no baby yet. I haven't been to a doctor nor hubby. We finally decided we should go soon but I found info on this fertilaid & told hubby we will try one more thing for at least 6 months & still no baby then we will go to the doctor. I just placed the order for fertilaid for me & hubby so should be here next week. I pray & hope so much this will help. I'm losing hope.. & I feel defeated. I've already tracked ovulation & everything for a year straight & I give up on that. We just have sex throughout the month & I just track when AF comes.. I'm hoping I'll be back in a few months with some amazing news. In the meantime does anyone feel like sharing stories about using fertilaid? The pros & cons?

5 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

hey, ttcing Is stressful but u can win. back to ur question I think u and ur hubby should check with the doctor before u embacking on any fertility drugs. from d look of the testimonial of fertilaid users I think it works but most of them get tested and know their fertility status before trying fertilaid. my hubby have low sperm count and motility he is on fertilaid for men for almost 3months now. new sperm test results will be out tomorrow so we will know if it works or not. baby dust.

7 years ago

holame? did the tests come back good?
& yeah we are definitely wanting to see the doctors soon was just wanting to give this a try for a few months just to see if we think its actually improving us. If anything I'll go ahead & start this cycle using it but will have dh wait to see a dr. but before starting the next cycle with it I have an appointment set up to see the dr. for myself, I still need to find someone for dh he recently changed jobs & lost his old insurance so can't see his dr no more but think it shouldn't be a problem to get him in under the dr i see since were going to have the same insurance now.
I'm on cycle day 2 today but haven't started the pills yet. I'm waiting for my opks, & saliva test microscope to come in lol. but I am starting to track my bbt again. It was high a week before af then just yesterday dipped down so knew she was comin. :/
its difficult tracking ovulation since my cycles go wacky from time to time.. mainly hoping these pills will help me keep on track I read the ingredients in them & most are just prenatal vitamins & a few others aren't though, some I knew already but others I had to look up.. hopefully my cycles wont get worse. lol ive read reviews on some women it screwed up their cycle. but mines already screwed up anyway..

7 years ago • Post starter

Bfp yesterday 10dpo today is 11dpo still getting bfps. :) ferilaid works

7 years ago • Post starter

Hi nikki, congratulations on your BFP. So excited for you. I know this post been 6weeks but i just wanna ask question about the fertilaid. I have been ttc for 8months but no luck, ive read a lot of comments about this thing and me and my fiancee wanna try it if it works.

How long u tried the fertilaid? I am very skeptical to order thats why am here to confirm that it really works from others.

Thanks

P.

7 years ago

It really helps to go to the dr before trying fertile aid. It can get expensive (especially for men, the bottle is only a month supply!). DH had extremely low sperm motility (less than 1%). He was on feral aid for 3 months before we did IVF. By the time his sample was due, the mobility was still low, but the IVF worked!! I am currently 5 weeks pregnant with our first! Just go to the dr and get to the bottom if it ;)

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo