Community post

Discussion

Symptoms at cycle day 21 struggling

I am frustrated and in sixth cycle ttc and only 24 years old so I very surprised I spent my life trying not to and now I want to and have a hard time. I feel like every month I have a bunch of symptoms but they're all pretty general. Having a hard time telling but I get this feeling deep down that this could be the one. Some of these are different than past cycles so I am hopeful but expecting they're just Aunt Flo coming.. They are the following:

Lots of clear sticky cm. an unusual amount, more than fertile window ever

Mild abdominal cramps

Tons of thick mucus in nose and sore throat that feels like a cold but I feel fine and no fever (throat hurts like mucus drips down back of throat)

Occasionally extremely itchy breast, tender nipples

Feeling of movement in lower abdomen, unlike gas

Puppy is often sniffing in crotch region and "digging" at my lower abdomen (so weird/random)

I've stopped expecting anything but hopeful. Comment if any of these sound like something fitting or if I'm insane lol. Thanks!

1 Reply • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I asked Dr.oloye to cast a twin spell. I have fertility problems and have been trying for almost 2 years. I began to give up hope. I came across oloye and thought it was worth a shot. I was a bit skeptical at first but ordered a triple cast, so it didn't exactly break the bank and I decided to ask her for help. I wasn't sure what the outcome would be but within a few days I received a letter with a spell and a charm. I did what the instructions said. I had a scan-image last week and I'm 9 weeks pregnant with twins. I cannot believe it. I want to say a huge thank you. I often emailed for advice and Dr.oloye always replied with a straight answer. I am in a little bubble of joy. They are my miracle babies. Thank you so much xxx, Dr. oloye Contact Email: extremesolutiontemple@gmail.com

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo