Community post

Discussion

THREE POSITIVES (FAINT) THEN A NEGATIVE?

Help... had two faint positives.... now a negative.... ?

Has anyone else had this?

I also am certain AF is on her way?User Image

4 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Hi,
Was it with the same brand? Check the sensitivity is the same. Could you see the line without taking test apart? Maybe the negative test was faulty or urine was too dilute?
Tesco tests are 25mlu so the only thing I can suggest is taking a clear blue digital with conception indicator as they are the same strength as the Tesco ones. It will let you know one way or the other.
Good luck, hope you get a definite bfp

7 years ago

Hi

Thank you for your response,

The positives were tesco with the blue dye, and yesterday was asda....

I HATE this being in limbo!

I also have allot of mucas, sorry if tmi, and normally before AF i am rather dry?

I feel too anxious to do another one! I have called the doctor for bloods but can not be seen until next thursday!

7 years ago • Post starter

It could be so early that your level is really low and therefor the concentration of hcg in your pee differs a lot depending on how much liquid you have had and how long you've held it in!

I had a few faint positives when I was pregnant earlier in the year from 9dpo then on the morning of 11dpo it was negative but when I tested that evening it was back to positive.

My results are always darker in the afternoon/evenings

The negative of testing early is that you can see when you have a chemical pregnancy, there's always a chance but I'm crossing all my fingers that isn't the case for you!

I've been testing way too early this cycle myself...

24yrs - TTC#1 -Angel baby at 9 weeks March 16-Love to you all!

7 years ago

i agree..... another negative today........ so either a chemical or a few dud tests....

np af yet......... but you know when you 'just know'

:(

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo