Community post

Discussion

8 dpo anyone else going crazy!!

Hi! I'm currently 8 dpo and going crazy!! I'm itching to test but I know it's too soon and really don't want to see a bfn???? over the weekend I've had some cramping almost as if A F was due but she isn't due for a week, I've also had a sore/scratchy trout n stuffy nose (very unlike me) I'm hoping desperately that these are good signs!! Any one else in the same boat?!

5 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

yeeessssss!! im 7dpo, and am itchin to do a test but i dont like wasting money on tests! Although, with my 3rd daughter i just had a few months ago, i got a positive at 7 dpo, my other kids i didnt get a pos test until the day after my expected AF, so..the struggle is real LOL Good luck and i hope u get ur bfp!!

7 years ago

YESS! 8dpo here. I'm not going to lie I've tested twice, last night, this am and not a thing. I know its early and this is the first time I'm Actually trying to get pregnant..lol so this entire experience is so full of waiting! its making me a bit bonkers. But I decided that we all have only 2 outcomes- we either are prego, and it will show eventually... or we are not and AF is coming to give us a new month to try. So if I feel like testing I'd rather just take one and toss it rather than making myself crazy wondering.. i'll still be wondering, but at least I'll have a little nudge in a less consumed direction seeing that "Nope, not yet" negative.

7 years ago

Its my first too!! I think I mite try and hold out till Wednesday AM to test(of I can wait!) I got a box of the cheapies from amazon so I've 20 tests at the ready!! Isn't is funny how crazy it makes u hopen for the little line!! I'm on these forums everyday I'm just addicted and seeing other people get there BPF makes me want mine even more!!! to u both!!

7 years ago • Post starter

Hi :) I'm 8dpo too. I have no symptoms at all. I really know about feeling crazy! I'm 35 and desperate to conceive. bFN today but I shouldn't be testing x x good luck peeps x x

7 years ago

Hi I'm 12dpo. Which should make me the same as you seeing as this post was 4 days ago.
I'm holding off testing until Wednesday. Eek another 4 days. Feels like forever. Although I have already made it this far without testing yet. That has taken a lot of will power when I have about 30 tests in the cupboard. Hmm crazy I know. Haha
As for syptoms I haven't had anything really strong. Been sick with a really bad cold. Had bit of cramping and really moody. Thinking AF except I'm not bloated at all and I usually would be at this time.
How's everyone else going?

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo