Community post

Discussion

Faith and Loss

We lost our sprout today at 5 weeks 5 days. My husband and I are brokenhearted. Even though we miscarried so early, it's as though we're bereft of a child we knew and held. Our dreams feel crushed.

I'm a Christian and I believe that reliance on God is the only way I can make it through this emotional rollercoaster ride. Is anyone else here in the similar situation? It would be so nice to pray for each other and provide support. I live far away from any family and don't yet have many close friends to lean on. This is such a lonely time.

1 Reply • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi Lilylight. I'm so sorry for your loss. I recently had undergone a D&C to complete my miscarriage. It just stopped growing. We found out at 7-8 weeks appointment.

I understand how lonely you feel. Despite having people around me, I feel the same. Nobody had told me that once I find out I'm pregnant, my mind will move to the future and will anticipate the arrival of this little being. My husband kept telling me that we may have broken hearts but our spirits are not broken. It's easy to say let's move forward but the reality is it's so heart breaking. Slowly, I'm getting through it and I know you will too. At least now we know that we are capable of getting pregnant.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo