Community post

Discussion

Follow Me ? Join Me?

CD 14 Got my +OPK today. Well what looked like a positive. The 2 lines were to me the same color. The test line wasn't darker than the control line though. BD tonight just in case. I started bbt this cycle but didn't start it until CD 11. I haven't noticed a dip yet. Still new to the bbt and charting.

User Image

13 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 13 Replies | Last Page

So this morning just for the fun of it I took another opk. This one was most definitely a positive! As I BD lastnight. She we again tonight or tomorrow?

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Hi Kelley, I would do it again if it was me.
I also just started using opk and they are very helpful but at first confusing because the line for me never seemed to be as dark as the control line.
I am 9dpo right now and just waiting and dreaming of bfp

Good luck to you

User Image

9 years ago

I tested with opks like crazy yesterday all positives.. This morning another strong positve. Then this afternoon a negative.
Well BD did not happen lastnight. And I believe that I had ovulation pain lastnight. (which I don't normally feel) Leads me to believe I ovulated sometime lastnight. My bbt dipped. Going to try to BD tonight. If not I hope I still have a chance from bding on cd 14. Today is cd 16.

User Image

actually my opks are still positive.. confusing..

User Image

Negative opk today... so believe that i ovulated on cd 16.. putting me at 1 dpo today. NOw in the ttw. Today I woke with sore breasts and my nipples are feeling a bit sensitive. My bbt rised this morning as well. Will see if it continues to rise. If so that will def confirm my ovulation for cd 16.

User Image

Hopefully the bd 2 days before ovulation was good enough.... Hopeful!

User Image

Well 2 dpo still hopeful. My breasts are extremely sore. Everytime I tossed and turned in the night.. I was omg my boobs...
I'm trying not to read to much into my breasts being sore as the were sore last month. Normally my breasts don't get sore. Don't know if this is some kind of new symptom after ovulation or what. Just plain weird!

User Image

Today FF has confirmed my ovulation day for cd 16

User Image

Well I hope that its a good sign the my bbt is continuing to rise. Hopefully it stays up there .. I guess? I'm new to charting.

User Image

Now totally confused... FF says I ovualated on cd 16. The chart on this site says I ovulated on cd 18.

User Image

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo