Community post

Discussion

Not sure about O date

Cycles have been all over the place between 17-34 days.
Last few cycles have been 27-31days

Last af 18th April

A bit of ewcm on 29th April - cd12
DTD 30th April
A lot more EWCM on 1st May CD14
DTD 1st May
Not sure which day to count as ovulation day.

According to the app on my phone O is calculated as the 2nd May, should I just go by that date.

Started getting really really faint BFP on the 12th May.

4 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Yes go by the set ovulation date for now! Which your cycle being all over the place that's probably your best bet! Looks like you're done with ttc if you got faint positives already.......congrats! I heard it's boy season is that what you wanted?

User Image

7 years ago

Thank you, I don't really mind either way girl or boy.
O date doesn't really matter now just more wanted to know to set due date by conception instead of last af.

7 years ago • Post starter

Im in the same position hehe.

My last AF arrived 17april. My ovulation had been all over the Place so i have no idea when i ovulated. Last month i did have a CP though so i havent checked yet If i get BFP now. Rather test later this time but i feel pregnant now.
Just cross my fingers and wait a couple of more Days and test on my birthday in 5 Days. I cross ny fingers but dont want to be too hopeful either. Maybe my AF shows Before that. Would be the best birthday present though!

Cobgrats on your BFP :D :D :D

7 years ago

Good luck I hope you get your BFP

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo