Community post

Discussion

5 weeks pink spotting with heavy cm

Hi I'm 5 weeks pregnant and I'm having pink spotting is that bad I never experienced that with any of my other two pregnancys please help

3 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hi,
Just wondering if the bleeding has settled down for you?
I know it can be real daunting in early pregnancy to see any blood, fresh, pink or brown...so I really hope this has settled for you.
As long as it's not heavy, and there's not strong cramping with it, usually it's ok. I know it's still hard seeing it... I had a small brown spot last week, and freaked right out. Spent the whole day in bed coz I was so worried. But I think it was just caused from squeezing too hard to do a #2. So I'm making sure I'm getting lots of fibre and fluids in to me now so I don't have to squeeze. I did lots of googling, and yeah, found that it's common to get a little bit of spotting in the early days of being pregnant, even right up to 8 or 9 weeks. Things are moving around in there, and sometimes you can just have a slightly more sensitive cervix, so a small amount of trauma (not necessarily bad - just say like from sex or being constipated and squeezing) can cause the cervix to bleed slightly.
Have you taken any more pregnancy tests to make sure your lines are getting dark/staying dark?? I did when I just had the spotting last week - I knew seeing a darker line would put my mind at ease, and it did help me to relax a bit more.
Anyway, I'm really curious to know how you are. But I do hope it's nothing serious and that you are ok.

7 years ago

Sorry for the late response I had a misscarrige and no the lines did not continue to get darker hope your pregnancy is going ok

7 years ago • Post starter

So so sorry to hear that moments I want to say something nice to make you feel better but there are no words that will help. Thoughts are with your beautiful angel baby

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo