Community post

Discussion

My Pregnancy Lost At 2 Months I Had April 12, 2016

I jus had a early mmiscarriage and I pray that I can conceive after I stop bleeding and that I have a happy & healthy pregnancy this time and it hurts cause I been trying for that baby for almost 3 years and just too lose what I been praying, crying, asking God for, and wishing for all these years and too just lose my baby like that is torture, hurt, pain, suffering, and crying I haven't been the same at all since I lost my first child but all I can do is pray about it and ask God too bless me again I wish I could turn back the hands of time and do it all over again and I wish I wouldn't have never ever gotten on that toilet trying too use it and maybe I wouldn't have never lost my one and only child/blessing that I got....I pray that we all get our miracle babies In Jesus name that I pray Amen....

0 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo