Community post

Discussion

Digital test with false negative?

We've been ttc for 9 months now. AF is 3 days late and I have a very dependable 27 day cycle. My only symptoms are achy breasts. Anyway, I tested today with a First Response digital and a Wondfo test from the same urine sample. The digital said "No-" and the Wondfo came up with a very faint second pink line. Has anyone experienced this? I always assumed that the digital's were more accurate but now I'm confused. I'll have to go buy another test for tomorrow...

2 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

The digitalis require a higher level of HCG. Try a FRER with FMU

7 years ago

Hi,
Most digital are around 50mlu but I think first response digital is claimed to be the most sensitive test you can buy at 6.5mlu. However look up pregnancy tests by brand on the drop downs on this site and check out the reviews. I think the second lady in had the same problem as you.
If I'm right the wandfo is 25mlu and so is the clear blue digital with conception indicator so if your wandfo is still giving you a bfp it might be worth getting one.
Let me know if you get your bfp, good luck

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo