Community post

Discussion

I need help analyzing my symptoms!

According to ff, I'm 14 dpo. My temps are still above the cover line (if there's a way to attach my chart please let me know!) I've been getting bfn since 8 dpo.... Clear bfn not even a squinter! What's really making me question is last time I got my bfp I had this terrible cold - cough, lost voice, congestion.... Unfortunately that ended in a mc but yesterday I started with the exact same cold symptoms clear out of the blue just like last time...

Is there a possibility this late in the game or am I just wanting it so bad I'll make anything sound possible?

1 Reply • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I didn't get my bfp until 15 dpo. I'm sure if I would have tested 13 dpo it would have been a bfn, not even a squinter. Hang in there. Maybe you ovulated later than FF is telling you, thus causing you to test early. Even if your days are dead on, 8 dpo is too early for a positive. Good luck.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo