Community post

Discussion

5 dpo spotting

Well, to start off Ill give a little background info: I am 31, and have recently been diagnosed with diminished ovarian reserve. AMH 1.7 and afc ~6-9. DH is 34, all good! I have one son who is 10 that I had no trouble conceiving when I was 20...but obviously things have changed since then. MY husband and I have been TTC for 26 months (over 2 yrs) and each month gets harder and harder. I did get pregnant this past Jan, on our 2nd round of clomid, but sadly had a miscarriage at 9 wks. Periods have been all over the place since then. Aug we did first IUI, but ended with BFN. We have been trying to do another IUI since then but in Sept, I ovulated too early, and this month OCT ovulated even earlier, CD 6!! My RE says shortened cycles are a symptom of the DOR...blah blah, I get it, my ovaries are crappy!! Anyway..... today is 5dpo and this morning I started spotting pink blood, it has continued through early afternoon and is now just brown. Naturally...I took a hpt and of coarse it was neg. Then took opk with the same sample and it was positive!? What the heck?? My bbt has already confirmed ovulation but yesterday and today temps have been low. Could this be implantation bleeding?? Which i did have with my first son. Excited and scared, but all too jaded from BFNs in the past. We are planning to start birth control pills when (if) i get my next period so we can start the process of IVF for Dec. Not sure what to think of all this. anyone with similar stories?? good outcomes?? looking for someone to relate to.

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Baby dust to you! I am in a similar boat - have not been TTC long but today I have brown reside, and pink when I wipe! Super sore breasts. Tired ALL the time. I've never napped so much in my life! I use the Ovia App on my iPhone to track and it says to wait 4 days to test until I "miss" my period...it's killing me!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo