Community post

Discussion

Hypothyroidism and not ovulating.., bummed out

Hey Ladies,
I've been ttc for about a year now after my husbands visectomy reversal. His swimmers are now perfect but we are still not having any luck. I went to the DR and had bloodwork done and they discovered I have hypothyroidism and have not been ovulating. I start synthroid tomorrow, has anyone gone through this? How long were you on medication before you started ovulating again? Would love some advise I'm pretty upset about it.
Thanks

2 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi,
I don't know much about your condition so sorry I can't help there but vitex and macca can certainly help bring ovulation back. But please check with your doctor is its ok to take with your meds. Voted has helped a lot of women who don't ovulate and can give you a regular cycle.
Sorry I can't help much, wanted you to know you always have options.
Hope your o'ing soon and get that bfp.

7 years ago

I have hypothyroidism that was just diagnosed a month ago. I also have PCOS. My Dr. Gave me synthroid and clomid, and I ovulated this past cycle. My fiancée had a stomach bug during O time. So we missed. I am now back on CD 1.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url] HOPING FOR A

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo