Community post

Discussion

Miscarriage, no af after 4 weeks, I'm pregnant again!

I just wanted to share as I have been scouring the Internet for some answers. Here's my situation and my first forum ever. Lol
Last period was March 1st, 2016
Bfp April 3,
Started spotting april 9th. Bled for three days.
Had blood drawn the 11th and 13th which confirm hcg drop
Had one more draw on the 20th. Was down to 10.
No clear signs of ovulation after that.
Tracker said period due May 10th.
I'll be honest I really wanted to know what was going on with my body so I did an ovulation test last week. It was negative. Monday I bought dollar store cheapie hpt-negative. Tuesday- thought I saw something but figured it was my eyes. Wednesday I didn't test. Thursday. Dollar store hpt very faint pos. This morning dollar store repeat, positive. Stopped and got a different brand. Pos 5:30pm positive.

I'm not quite sure what to make of all of this. I don't really have any symptoms and I'm not quite sure when I ovulated.

But it looks like I am a statistic.
Pregnant after miscarriage 5+4, no period in between.

I hope this helps someone.

2 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hello Babyflash, we have a little bit of a similar story.

Last menstrual period: March 5

BFP: April 2

Spotting started: March 27 - April 1 (prompted the HPT testing of April 2)

HCG blood drawn: April 5 and April 8 - 40% increase

Blighted Ovum/Missed Miscarriage Diagnosed: April 27

D&C: May 5

Follow up appointment with OB: May 19

Positive OPK: May 24 (but no rise in temperature)

Temperature rise/shift: June 1 (this led me to believe that I did not ovulate and started to wait for a period)

Faint BFP: June 12

Dark line and digital BFP and HCG blood draw: June 13

2nd HCG blood draw for trending: June 15 - OB said it was good news. 219% increase in hcg trend.

My symptoms are light nausea, pulling and minor crampings here and there. Sense of smell had changed a bit with certain foods. Extreme fatigue. Now, I'm waiting for July 7 appointment to see if this pregnancy will be viable.

7 years ago

Update:
June 23: slipped and fell in the office. Got worried since spotting restarted. Saw the on call OB the following week.

June 27: Saw on call OB and had ultrasound. Saw the gestational sac. No pool or significant amount of blood seen - just a very small amount that OB said not to worry. Did another hcg blood draw, this time it's at 35566. Progressing appropriately.

July 5: Appointment with my actual OB. Finally was able to see life! Heartbeat is at 136 bpm. Looks like 7 weeks - give or take since I never got my period after the mc to help date this one.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo