Community post

Discussion

New here

Hi ladies, I'm Candie, I'm new here. I'm 37 years old and so is my fiancée. We are currently TTC our #1 his #4 we have been trying for 7 months now, this month is our first month on clomid. I am currently 6DPO and am super hopeful as this is the first time I ever got positive OPK. I TTC with my ex husband and clomid about 10 years ago. Somebody please keep me company while I wait to pee on a stick!

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url] HOPING FOR A

2 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Welcome!!!! I'm 35 and TTC #1 will be #3 for my husband. Currently on cycle 11 and think I'm out this month (currently spotting) this journey is definitely emotional and can be discouraging at moments. Haven't tried clomid since all my tests have come back fine and I ovulate regularly. Husband hasn't been tested but that probably wouldn't happen, heck getting him to go to the dr when he's REALLY sick doesn't happen lol. I think after this month, I'm going to stop tracking and thinking about it and whatever happens happens. Good luck and baby dust!!!!

7 years ago

Hi, glad someone is willing to keep me company. As far as getting DH tested, my OB/GYN gave me a cup and a slip to take to the lab. We were able to do it at home, which put him more at ease. And she gave us a month from the date of my visit to get it done. Although he did have to tell work why he was gonna be late one day. That was all the embarrassment he had to endure.

Gosh I woke up and took my temp this morning and it dipped below the cover line. Aargh!! Hoping its implant dip! Got lots of cramping yesterday and this morning. Lord, fingers crossed! I just wanna know!

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url] HOPING FOR A

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo