Community post

Discussion

Cycle buddy? Thoughts? Reassurance?

i!
Long story short: I had a miscarriage at 9 weeks in the end of February. Had a D and C the day after we found out, and I was completely DEVASTATED! Finally feeling OK and feel like we've accepted it after the most difficult emotional roller coaster I could ever imagine.

Well now...it's time to try again! First month TTC and I'm like freaking out for some reason. I used an OPK for the first time ever this month, got a positive on Wednesday at 3, and BD Sun, Mon, Wed (twice), and Thurs. I bought PreSeed and used it Wednesday and Thursday.

Im stressed because just today (when I thought I was supposed to be done ovulating and everything) I'm starting to get the EWCM (or could it be leftover PreSeed from last night?) I didn't get it AT ALL this whole week (which is weird bc I normally have no trouble with dryness) and DH will be out of town this weekend so we won't be able BD. Worried that I'm ovulating late after this OPK. It's been 42 hours since my OPK test was positive (and I took another one yesterday and it was negative). Think we'll be covered with the times? Or you think I may not have ovulated yet?

This two week wait may kill me!!!

0 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo