Community post

Discussion

Real symptoms or just in my head?

I'm TTC my first child and there have been times before when I felt pregnant or misread pms symptoms as pregnancy symptoms....but I've never had so many symptoms at once. AF is irregular with my cycle ranging from 18-50 days. Lately, it's been more regular at about 30-35 days. On Sept 26, I suddenly felt extremely nauseas and dizzy while getting ready for work. I had to sit down because I really thought I would pass out. I've been having nausea and dizziness on and off since then, never as bad as that first time, but also not occurring every day. I've had backaches, bloating, constipation, sore bbs with visible veins and more pronounced bumps around the nipples, fatigue, irritability, and mild cramps. I'm feeling like AF could be here any day and its due. But, the symptoms make me think I am pg. Last night, I was really excited to make some Blue & Gold bacon (my fav), but when I was cooking it...I became nauseous and dizzy and didn't enjoy the taste of the bacon at all. Since then, I've been feeling green and I've had indigestion (burps). I got a BFN on Oct 1...Help me out ladies. What do you think is going on here?

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hey!

I had something similar on my last cycle, my period is usually 27-28 days however I've just had a cycle lasting 31 days. I tested 3 times with FRER and all were negative, I was convinced I was pregnant due to my late period and so called "symptoms" but I was soo wrong! is possible that we think too much about every cramp, twinge and pregnancy symptom out there, looking back to when I was pregnant with my now 4 1/2 year old son I only suffered from fatigue but I put that down to the hours I was putting in at work! I eventually tested 5 days late because I was convinced my period was due and even made my husband go and get some tampax just in case but I was already 6 weeks gone!

With my last pregnancy, only 7 months ago, i totally forgot my period was due as we were trying but "not trying" if you know what I mean LOL! Unfortunately I had a ectopic pregnancy and miscarried but had no symptoms and I was 4 weeks.

So my advice would be.....chart your symptoms, but don't always rely on these to confirm pregnancy, just go with the flow and remember it should be fun

Xxx

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo