Community post

Discussion

16dpo No AF and all BFNs :(

Hey ladies! I'm 16dpo and it feels like AF is going to show her ugly face but nothing! I'm 2 days late and Only creamy white CM, looks a little like glue? ( sorry TMI) I keep running to the bathroom to see if it's AF but just the cm? I'm extremely exhausted, bloated, eating everything in sight , and using the bathroom what feels like constantly. We're trying for baby#2 I've been scratching my head trying to remember with my first, but I can't.Any others struggling with this?? If so when you see the light at the end of this crazy tunnel with your BFP??

Thanks ladies!

2 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I am totally in the same boat! 16 dpo, creamy white CM. I've had two tests where I've felt like they were squinters, but nothing I can be sure of. I was pregnant last spring but, unfortunately, I miscarried. Now I feel like I'm having the same symptoms as last time (tired, bloating, crampy, etc.), and I'm going crazy not seeing any positives! Glad to know someone is in this crazy boat with me as we wait! Baby dust, love!

7 years ago

I am currently 15DPO, CD 30 (normally 29) and have NO signs of AF coming. BFN 11DPO (morning), BFN 13 DPO (morning), and BFN on 14 DPO (evening). I have had lower backache, shoulder aches, headache, creamy (lotion-glue texture - now wet feeling) CF (yellow blob on 7DPO), have been more tired, urinating more, really thirsty, drinking tea a lot (never drank it before)...my best friend found out she is preggers - she had negative test at Dr at 2-days late for AF, tested positive after a whole week late...hoping for same results...just keep thinking positive and test after being around a week late if AF doesn't show up.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo