Community post

Discussion

Scared!

I had a mc at 9 wks about 2 months ago. This would be my second af since. Before I had an lp of 11-13 days, spotting, cramping, and general pms-none of that now. I did not bbt this month, but between severe o cramping, cm, and opks I feel fairly confident of when I o'd. I was taking a b complex which i know can make o late, as well as being officially postpartum which I know (2 live births) can make your cycle different. I believe I am 17 dpo. High, mostly soft cervix, slight pain in boobs, tired and sleeping through the night (not the norm, lol). I don't really need advice, just a place to vent and maybe support. I am really thinking I may be pregnant again, but I am so scared! I want it, but I know what a nervous wreck I would be for the next couple months. Since I haven't tested if I start I can believe it's just a late cycle. I had a cp the month before I got pregnant and lost it at 9 wks. That's two lost in just about 3 months. I just can't handle another! I'd like to wait even longer, but since we have a date night planned tomorrow I'd like to know so that I can tell dh as well as refrain from having a drink. Please wish me luck!!

4 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Good luck to you !!! I wish lots of peace your way . Keep us posted

7 years ago

Good luck,
Have you tried progesterone cream? If your levels dip during early pregnancy it can cause a loss. Also up your vitamin c, it can also help a mc from happening.
I hope it all works out for you this month.

7 years ago

Thank you so much for your thoughts and well wishes! I just posted my positive pregnancy test! I am very scared, of course, but just hoping and praying all goes well.

Thanks for the suggestion as well. Since I've had two children I am less inclined to think there is something specifically wrong. The cp was one that I never would have known about if I wasn't trying and well, unfortunately losses occur :-( . If something happens this time around I will DEFINITELY be going in to discuss and test, but hopefully hopefully, hopefully it won't get to that!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=548442

7 years ago • Post starter

WOW!!! That is a super positive

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo