Community post

Discussion

Did i ovulate?

I'm on CD13 and I normally ovulate CD10-12 and have a 24 day cycle. Can anyone look at my chart and tell me what they think? Reason I'm thinking I didn't ovulate yet despite the pos opk and slight temp rise is because I hurt my back at work the morning I was supposed to ovulate and I know injury or illness can delay. And then I woke up to watery CM and a pos opk so I'm thinking maybe I'm just ovulating late.
Also, if I'm ovulating tomorrow should I inseminate today again just in case or would the sperm from a couple days ago be ok?

4 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Doesn't look to me like you o"d yet. I would expect you to O tonight. My cycle did this very thing this cycle. I am now 4 dpo. I would do what you need to do today.

7 years ago

Dammit. I don't have any more sperm donations. Now to find some

7 years ago • Post starter

Hi,
They say it's the day after a positive opk that you ovulate and should be for three days after a positive to increase your chances. Think of it as a fertility week, four days before and three after. Also remember sperm can stay alive for days so you still have a high chance.
Good luck, hope you get your bfp

7 years ago

So I think I did ovulated late which is ok. If so then I'm 10dpo and had a major temp spike which is exciting. If it stays up then that could mean implantation caused a progestrone increase. Kind of excited.

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo