Community post

Discussion

Low progesterone issues

Anyone test for low progesterone issues but still have a successful pregnancy story?

I have taken Clomid for three cycles now and my progesterone level has been 7-7.5 each month. My dr says my level needs to be at least at a 10 to confirm ovulation and says I have slim to none chance of getting pregnant with that low of progesterone. But I have read many conflicting stories online that women can conceive and have had successful, healthy babies with low progesterone, they just have to take a progesterone supplement to hold the pregnancy.

My dr really isnt offering any solutions to the low progesterone each other either, he keeps upping clomid by 50 mg in hopes it will also increase my progesterone levels but nothing has happened yet.

I'm just looking for others with this issue to advise and give me hope!

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hello. Have you ever tried Vitex? It's an herb you can get at health food stores. I didn't have my progesterone tested but I had all the symptoms of low progesterone i.e. long follicular phase (o'd cd 23), low temps even after I ovulated among other things. The first month I took it, it changed my o day to cd 18 and my temps are way higher. It doesn't always work this quick for everyone (it says up to 6 months) but it has been amazing for me. All it does is balance out hormones so your body produces them correctly and timely. It is sometimes referred to as "natures clomid". I hope this helps, I was floored by how well it worked. Fyi...from what I've read, you're not supposed to take it with Clomid.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo