Community post

Discussion

5DPO Today - Looking for Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hello!! My name is Rachel and this is our second month trying for baby #1! Looking for someone to share the process with, as none of my friends are TTC and, as I'm sure a lot of you know, this can be a lonely and frustrating process.

User Image

157 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 157 Replies | Last Page

I'm 14dpo today if things happen when the DR. said it would. And at 130am I get the pleasure of waking up to achiness in my lower belly. Finally decide to go into bathroom, and when I wipe I had some pink/CM discharge. Ugh! It's even a few days early and she's making her appearance! I'm out for this month.

7 years ago

I'm sorry Baby! I know that is discouraging. Try to stay positive going into this next cycle, I know...easier said than done. I'm also out this time and I'm just getting ready to stay healthy, "stress-free," and positive. Lots of and for the coming month!!

User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

Thanks Rachel... I'm trying to do the same thing (of course after the meltdown in the bathroom at 1:30 while my bf is sleeping lol). Sending your way! We got this! ;-)

7 years ago

Second attempt on FRER was a BFN. Got super emotional last night while we were driving to return a video we rented. Then spotting started again after we BD late last night /early this morning. Temp was up again this morning but not as high as they have been.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url] HOPING FOR A

7 years ago

Well...... Definitely out. Bleeding is heavier now. Just waiting for my Dr. To have her nurse call back for a clomid check. A little heavy heart, but maybe next time

7 years ago

I'm sorry Sweet, I know that's so upsetting, I hope you hear from the nurse soon and that gives you positive vibes going forward!

User Image

Sorry Sweet! It appears that we are all doing the same thing this cycle... Just wasn't our month! I'm keeping positive... Next month is my BF's birthday... That would be an awesome present to give him! Hey, can't blame a girl for hoping! Ladies!

Has anyone had any dealings with the HCG trigger shot?

7 years ago

Hope you've heard back from your doctors office sweet. I called mine this afternoon, I have period start appointment scheduled for Tuesday.

Hope everyone has a good weekend!!

7 years ago

Oh yes dear! Sure did. I went in an hour later to her office. She upped my clomid from 50 mg to 100 mg and said lets try again!

7 years ago

I'm glad you were seen Sweet!

How many unsuccessful cycles did you all have before scheduling a doctors appointment?

User Image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo