Community post

Discussion

5DPO Today - Looking for Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hello!! My name is Rachel and this is our second month trying for baby #1! Looking for someone to share the process with, as none of my friends are TTC and, as I'm sure a lot of you know, this can be a lonely and frustrating process.

User Image

157 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 157 Replies | Last Page

Rachel... I keep running into the same types of info... And it's all pretty much common sense stuff. Eat healthy, don't drink/smoke, have sex when you're ovulating! Well hello! We'd all be pregnant by now if it was obviously that simple!

7 years ago

Guggenheim.... I just got back from the store and bought a FRER digital gold, I come home and pee on it. And it's got error code "?" What the heck? I feel better that I peed on something, but no results....grrrrr

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url] HOPING FOR A

7 years ago

Oh no! That's horrible! Did the instructions indicate what the error message could mean? I know if the display gets wet, that could cause an error...that's why I started dipping. Do you have another test to try?

So tempted to test even though there is still the slightest of spotting.

User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

Yeah the display got wet. It was a two pack, I hate watching for lines cause I sometimes imagine it's there and it's not. It came in a two pack and had the digital one and a line test. Guess I watil till this evening and stare at it looking for lines. On the plus side the chili I made while waiting for the the test to register smells amazing!

7 years ago

Silver linings!! I love it :)

FX for your test tonight!

User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

Lol Sweet! It's not so bad when one of the cheap $1 tests doesn't work, you almost expect that to happen, but when it's a good one! Ugh!! Nerve wracking!! BTW... Chili sounds good... Think you could ship some to WV lol.

7 years ago

Good luck Miss on your test this weekend!!

7 years ago

Rachel, sure! Although it probably would be quicker to just bring you some. I'm in Ky.

7 years ago

Sweet... That's funny. I'm in Northern WV about 2 hours south of Pittsburgh PA. I've been craving spicy foods (I think it's a PMS this big) and chili sounds better than my pot roast!

7 years ago

I should be 5 DPO.... IF in fact an egg dropped. Been trying since January 2016. So this is our 6th attempt. This month I started taking an herbal suppliment Vitex and have been on prenatals since November.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo